Here is a scary thought! If you do not copyright your work and it is copied and reproduced, that artist can file a copyright on the work and.............Here It Comes! Claim that you have violated his copyright suing you for copyright infringement!!
How to copyright your work!
1. Take good photos of your work from various angles.
2. Go online to the U.S. Copyright Office
3. Down load forms to submit by mail $45. or use the Electronic Copyright Office $35.
4. It only takes 15 minutes to submit your copyright electronically.
5. I advise taking the ECO Tutorial before starting to fill out the actual copyright!
“What Sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the human soul.” Joseph Addison